add workflow to comment on and close translation PRs
|3 months ago|
|.github||3 months ago|
|.patches||5 months ago|
|LICENSES||3 years ago|
|docs||1 year ago|
|resources||4 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTORS.md||4 months ago|
|README.md||4 months ago|
|addon.xml||4 months ago|
|changelog.txt||4 months ago|
|fanart.jpg||2 years ago|
|icon.png||5 years ago|
Twitch on Kodi
Watch your favorite gaming streams on Kodi.
- Go to Settings - Login - Get OAuth token and visit the url you are prompted with
The prompted url is case-sensitive, if your skin's text is all UPPERCASE you will need to switch to Estuary/Confluence to see the proper url
- Login/Sign-up and Authorize TTV on Kodi
- Input your new OAuth token in Settings - Login
- I can't find the Twitch.tv add-on in the Kodi add-on manager!
Make sure you are using at least Kodi 15 (Isengard), Kodi 16 (Jarvis).
- I'm having issues with the playback of streams (buffering, dropping, stuttering).
This Add-on does not handle any aspect of the playback of Twitch streams (that would be the Kodi Video Player), it simply tells Kodi what to play. The Add-on does however provide Quality Options which may help if your internet connection / computer specs are below requirements for HD streams. Try making sure that the Kodi Add-on "InputStream Adaptive" is installed, and Adaptive Quality is enabled in Twitch.tv's Add-on settings.
- Which features require an OAuth token?
Live Notifications, Following (all menus), Follow/Unfollow, Subscriber only content, IRC (Chat)
Things that need to be done next:
- Suggestions welcome.
Credit where credit is due.
Thanks to all the people who contributed to this add-on. For a complete list of the people who have shaped this add-on, visit CONTRIBUTORS