You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||1 year ago|
|include||1 year ago|
|lib||1 year ago|
|src||1 year ago|
|test||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|platformio.ini||1 year ago|
OBS-WebSocket Tally Light
- runs on ESP8266 and similar
- supports Authentication (but doesn't require it)
- uses industry-standard colours
- automatically reconnects if disconnected
- provides debug output over serial
- works with and without studio mode
platformioset up on your machine
- an instance of OBS running the websockets plugin
- some wifi network over which the OBS instance is reachable
include/config.hto match your wifi and obs settings
- connect your ESP8266 board using USB
pio run -t uploadto install the tally light onto your board
If flashing succeeds, your LED strip should blink twice, then switch to tally light mode.
The serial console is configured to use 115200 baud.
The configured source is currently live (visible in program).
Only available in studio mode.
The configured source is currenly in preview.
The configured source is currenly not visible.
Authentication failed, either by a missing or wrong password. The light will automatically restart after 10 seconds.